Hi and welcome again to Fairness, a podcast in regards to the trade of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance in the back of the headlines.
That is our Wednesday display, the place we area of interest all the way down to a unmarried individual, take into consideration their paintings and unpack the remainder. This week, Natasha interviewed Roger Lee, an entrepreneur who’s spent the simpler a part of a decade construction gear for staff and employers alike. Lee is the writer of Layoffs.FYI and co-founder of Complete and Human Pastime.
Right here’s what we were given into:
- Roger’s creation to entrepreneurship all the way through the dot-com bubble
- How the pandemic de-stigmatized layoffs
- How Complete – described because the inverse of Layoffs.FYI – helps staff level-up
- The significance of crowdsourcing and to monetize, or to not monetize…transparency
- We ended, as standard, with a lightning spherical and realized the place Lee’s profession may just have long gone if he didn’t take the founder trail (trace: it’s no longer VC).
Fairness drops at 10:00 a.m. PT each Monday and at 7:00 a.m. PT on Wednesdays and Fridays, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and the entire casts. TechCrunch additionally has a nice display on crypto, a display that interviews founders, person who main points how our tales come in combination, and extra!